In addition, in collaboration with national and international ministries, public and private institutions, American Intercon School students are encouraged and offered opportunity to participate to cultivate courage, show their work and abilities. Also, they get rewards accordingly. Research is a learning activity that provides comprehensive and solid wisdom for students and is an educational and training program of other developed countries in the world have implemented and valued the most such as in the United States, New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, Japan, England, France and so on. Through this research program, it is to cultivate and provide students with a variety of benefits, such as:
- Develop research habits for students to develop themselves competently.
- Develop a research foundation for the success of their continuing education, employment or local and international business in the future.
- Students are constantly gaining additional knowledge or new knowledge.
- Make students understand and deepen the topics they research and gain solid wisdom for personal use.
- Make students get better results for their studies.
- Effectively teach students the habit of working alone or in groups.
- Cultivate teamwork and collaboration among students.
- Cultivate responsibility and communication.
- Make students proficient in researching and gaining the scope and quality of knowledge.
- They have the development of various technological or information technology capabilities.
- Make them potential future human resources for society and the world.